The first mention in historical data about the enterprise was in 1927.
This plant in 1937, the decision of the Office Chimprom Narkomlesproma USSR transferred to the newly constructed here in 1934 – 1936gg. “Izoplit” plant.
The first director and chief of construction enterprises was Basil T. Korsakov.
According to additional historical data on the territory of soap cooperative owned by a private entrepreneur, part of the “Sampromsoyuza” begins construction of rosin plant designed by the famous engineer, specialist rosin business, private owner Vilner I. Not having time to begin construction, he tragically died.
The construction continued to engage his son – an expert chemist J. Wilner caused Cousteau-Union from Moscow.
But already in 1928 it became clear that without a state construction completion will be delayed. Therefore, all measures for the early completion of construction projects involving public funds had taken.
“Sampromsoyuz” dispersed, carried out cleaning soap farm.
And rosin plant was put into operation in late 1929. Combined with soap and team of plant named Navabelitski rosin-soap, which was destroyed and rebuilt in 1941.
March 15, 1930 at the plant held a meeting where the director of the plant Zlatin reports on the prospects of the plant and the need to transmit it to the jurisdiction of the state.
The meeting decides to transfer the plant to the state with the subordination of rosin-turpentine trusts, located in Minsk. Immediately at the plant began to operate the trade union organization. Chairman of the factory committee elected Pozharin. Together with the plant “Krasny Khimik” organized by the Party cell of five people: Kachanovskii, Zlatin, Shuhatovich, Davidovich, Pozharin and its first secretary elected Kachanovskii Joseph Miller, a member of the CPSU (b) since 1924, which 31.10.1930g. He was nominated for the post of director of the plant due to the fact that Zlatin was going to study at the Directors courses.
With the departure of Kachanovsky IB as Director Secretary n / cell Pozharin elected and the chairman of the factory committee – Barkov.
Kachanovskii – Delegate 1st Party Conference. Davidovich sent to study at the Institute. Plekhanov.
In 1932, it decided to reconstruct Navabelitski rosin-soap plant – the country needs for its products.
And within 9 months of 1933 is working on equipment replacement and introduction of new technologies by the method Kurygina engineer, will increase the production of finished products in 4 – 6 times, as reported at a party meeting 03.09.1933g. Director Patotsky Haim Shmulevich plant.
In August 1933, on the rosin-soap factory of Organized Independent Party cell, separate from the factory “Red Chemist”, and already on December 27 it was approved by the Secretary Rosin, who previously worked on the bristle factory.
In September 1933, the Komsomol organization is formed, its elected Secretary collector.
13.12.1933g. at a meeting of Directors Drits gave information about the trip to KTSrest on the work of the plant.
In January 1934, a part of the party bureau elected Rozin, Drits BM, BZ Hayneyh the town party conference elected Drits BM
In February 1934, the chairman of the factory committee elected Shapiro IL
In July, 1934. here, on Navabelitski rosin-soap factory comes Korsakov Basil T. for the organization of construction “Izoplit” plant – in the perspective of its future director. The raw material for the production of fiberboard was used Waste chips Rosin Plant People’s Commissariat of the USSR planned to create here in Novobelitse wood chemical plant.
In 1934, on the rosin-soap factory work 112 people. Of these, 10 members of the Komsomol, 5 members of the VKP (b) and 5 candidates for members of the CPSU (b).
1933 – Head of the firehouse Navabelitski rosin-soap factory. Since 1937 – the plant “Izoplit”.
23.06.1941g. drafted into the Red Army. 01.04.1946g. – I returned to the factory.
For participation in the Great Patriotic War he was awarded the Order of the Red Star and combat medals.
1930 – In the laboratory Giprolesproma Soviet engineer Sergey Kachurin world first got Izoplit from waste wood chips deresined
1933. – Initiated survey and design work. Giproleskhima Institute performed the first project in the USSR pilot plant Navabelitski “Izoplit” capacity of 4200 tons.
October 12, 1934. It laid the foundation stone of the main building.
And the beginning of December 1936. Completed installation of imported and domestic equipment. Issued an order to prepare for the launch.
December 11, 1936 received the first 40 sheets izoplita, 17 December – 250, January 1, 1937 – 500 insulation boards. A complex set of manufacturing fiberboard mastered.
Izoplity waited in the Donbas and Rostov, Moscow and Uzbekistan.
In 1937, the plant has fulfilled a special government order and mastered the production of porous izoplita, who went on warming cabs – products emerging automotive industry.
Here it is the first wood fiber board:
March 14, 1937 the State Commission under the chairmanship of DN Konyukhov takes the plant:
May 1937. – Order Chimprom People’s Commissariat of the USSR in the factory “Izoplit” included Navabelitski rosin-soap processing plant Pneumatic daubed.
In the nomenclature of the production of a new product – a rosin soap and turpentine.
1937. – Every eighth Communist worker or member of the Komsomol.
1938. – First production technical configuration.
1939. – Industrial and production staff 452 person factory.
1941. – The plant was the largest company in the USSR for the production of wood-fiber boards.
During 1936 – 1940. It produced 14,721 tons izoplita. The plant’s products were supplied to builders Moscow, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Donbas, etc.
After the completion of the former installers and builders switched to operation of the plant and enthusiastically took up the development of new industries developing socialist competition, introducing Stakhanovite methods of labor, they have achieved considerable industrial progress.
Workers Brigade and change Stakhanov worked from October 1935, when they entered into service facilities.
June 22, 1941 across the country spread alarming news that Nazi Germany attacked the Soviet Union. Metal hordes of invaders were eager to Leningrad, Moscow and Kiev.
Interrupting his vacation, as one factory workers came to the factory. The workshops were held Party, Komsomol meetings.
On the first day of the war went to the front shift supervisor Peter ball foreman fiberboard A. Maiev ,, mechanic shop fiberboard AL Shtukater, brothers Denis and Yefim Novik, AP Budnikov, V. Leonenko, JL Livshits, PP Mohar, FF Church, BZ Haney and others.
The plant switched to production of Molotov cocktails. I went to the front of his wife and teenage replaced.
July 9, 1941 in Novobelitse formation of the battalion of the national militia, composed of men will factory squad: MN Bril’kov, HB Zelman, ID Milentev.
As part of the national militia regiment of the Gomel Navabelitski battalion heroically restrained continuous attacks of superior Nazi forces. In these battles killed militia: MN Bril’kov, HB Zelman, II Lipkin.
Front approached Gomel. An rasopryazhenie plant evacuation.
The first train on the east left 16 July 1941. Destination Art. Navy-mining of the Sverdlovsk region. A total of 46 rail cars with technology and people has been sent.
Letter Sharaeva Ivan G. son Sergei:
At the beginning of August 1941 to the East trains departed from Novobelitsy arrived in Neiva-Rudyanku. By order of the State Defense Committee on the Navy-Rudyanskom plant going development of the production of synthetic camphor, products need military and medical industries, hospitals, medics on the front lines.
In 1943, a team labored six frontline shifts. Shifts MI Gusareva, BJ Dubov AV Semenova, VV Kukoleva usually performed by one and a half – two standards shift.
1944. – Losses incurred by the plant invaders amounted to 11 million 705 thousand rubles… Not one of the whole building.
April 5, 1944. – Council of People’s Commissars adopted a decision: “Restore Navabelitski” Izoplit “. Construction and installation work assigned Glavlesstroyu USSR. On the recovery of released 2 million. Rubles.
September 1944. – To restore the factory employed 90 people.
In connection with the decision of the Government on the acceleration of development in the USSR rosin-operational production Institute “Giproleskhim” developed a plant renovation project, according to which the plant in 1947 began construction of rosin and operational management by the new technology developed by the chief technologist of the project VI Filatov power 25 thousand. m2 daubed.
1947. – Scheduled task is executed on 20 September. Izoplita 3,000 tons over the plan. 43% of the workers – Stakhanovite. Setochnitse Konchits EA .. the first factory, was awarded the title “Best setochnitsa Ministry of Forest Industry of the USSR.” Impact work factory workers repeatedly mentioned the challenge Red Banner of the Ministry of Forest Industry of the USSR and the All.
February 19, 1950. – Completed a five-year plan for the production of primary products – izoplita